The fairytale is written for children above the age 4+.
There are many characters in the story, and they all come from the same place, God’s home.
The leading characters of the story are a lemon and a star, which are going to live an experience. They will be partners in a mission.
They will reveal the secrets of sky and earth.
They help a child to find again his Joy and at the end they will all become friends.
Of course they play a game! The game of the Three Voices: the voice of Truth, the voice of Courage and the voice of Compassion
All these are going to happen at the Tree of Wishes.
– “Why did you ask me if I know my name?” asked the little star that didn’t quite understand.
– “To see if you remember who you are”.
– “What do you mean?If you fall you forget who you are?”
– “When you fall, you may remember who you are”.
– “Do I need to remember who I am? Don’t I know?”
– “You know that you are who you were told that you are. A star full of light. A star with a glow that dances and embroiders along with other stars the carpet of the Sky. A star that laughs and enjoys its dance along with its friends”
– “That’s exactly who I am!”
– “Here, on Earth, if you ask, what a star is, some will tell you that you are a thick cloud of gas and dust, mostly hydrogen and helium. Others will say that you are part of a comet, a big, old star that died a long time ago. Others will tell you that you look like the starfish of the sea. Others will say that you remind them of the top of a Christmas tree. And others will compare you to the light of an airplane flying at night.
You can’t imagine how many different things you are to everyone”
– “But I’m only a star!”
– “You are more than a star.No matter what you told that you are, or what you remind them of . Or what they think you are. What matters is who you really are, for yourself, since for everybody else you are something different.”
Both friends laughed.
When a star and a lemon smile, a Light is being turned on in the House of God.
If one day you see a bright Light around, know this:
a human’s wish has been granted,
a shooting star has fallen and got caught on the branches of the Tree of Wishes,
a lemon blossom has turned into a Lemon
and a lemon is playing with a star the game of the 3 voices: Truth, Dare and Compassion.
Eleftheria started writing fairytales since she was a child. Now she has finished three more fairytales which will be presented in the following months. She has also written a novel. Her love for painting and writing had led her in creating the images in the books of her fairytales, in decorating and painting children’s rooms, and also being a radio producer and a writer in magazines. Occasionally she has worked in advertising, by writing various texts and by giving her voice for advertisements.
Eleftheria strongly believes that we can love more anything that we know the best and that life is a miracle! Her goal in life is to spread around the concepts of sharing, of solidarity, of kindness and of joy, to children of all ages, as much as her talent in art can reach.
Ο Δήμος είναι Συγγραφέας, Εκδότης βιβλίων – ψηφιακών και έντυπων – και Blogger. Ασχολείται επίσης με την Γραφιστική, την Κατασκευή Ιστοσελίδων και το Internet Marketing σε διάφορους τομείς. Ακόμη, είναι Μουσικός, Συνθέτης και Μηχανικός Ήχου.